The Silvercrest Online Book Fair starts Monday, October 26 and runs through Friday, November 6!
Support our school and help your child discover new books, favorite characters, complete series, and more! You'll love the fun new option to shop for Book Fair exclusives directly from the interactive booklist and enjoy free shipping on book-only purchases over $25.
Please visit https://www.pearlandisd.org/Page/26639 for more information and to shop!
Buy your holiday labels now from Mabels Labels and help support Silvercrest PTA.
Go to campaigns.mabelslabels.com and search for Silvercrest!
Perfect for your Holiday Cards and Gifts!
Red Ribbon Week is Monday, October 26th through Friday, October 30th. The Red Ribbon Campaign is a way for a community to unite and take a visible stand against drugs! Let’s support this incredible campaign and encourage our stallions to dress up each day! See below for dress up day details!
Whether remote or F2F, post your pics on your class Facebook page and submit them to the yearbook!
Attention Silvercrest Elementary Parents!
We are excited to announce that we will continue using Membership Toolkit for our Student Directory for the 2020-2021 school year. We invite you to visit https://silvercrestpta.membershiptoolkit.com/home to gain access to the Directory.
Here's what you need to do:
• Go to https://silvercrestpta.membershiptoolkit.com/home
• Click on the Register/Login button.
• If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to log in. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
• Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
• Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
• Once you have verified your email address, log back in, and finish the registration process.
1. Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
2. Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences. Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Silvercrest PTA News